Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 For 02 Senior Officer Vacancy
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 . Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) invites application for the post of 02 Senior Officer. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 24 September 2015.
Tags : Senior Officer
Jobs Opportunity in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 For 02 Senior Officer Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.45200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Russian Language from a recognized
University or Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree from recognized Indian University with advanced Diploma in Russian Language.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 28 years (As on 24.09.2015)
Application Fee : Candidates Have To Pay Rs. 340 /- through Challan at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.mazagondock.gov.in from 26.08.2015 to 24.09.2015. Candidates may also send Online Application form along with the ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan should be forwarded in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier to Chief Manager (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section, 02nd Floor, Mazdock House Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010 on or before 09.10.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications : 26.08.2015
- Last Date for Submission Online Applications : 24.09.2015
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 09.10.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Challan :http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/pdf_doc/career_Aug15/HR_CR_REC_Advertisement%20No.%2039.pdf