Maharashtra Forest Department (Government of Maharashtra) Recruitment 2015 For 86 Forest Guard Vacancies
Maharashtra Forest Department (Government of Maharashtra) Recruitment 2015 . Maharashtra Forest Department, Chief Conservator of Forest (Territorial), Regional Selection Committee invites application for the post of 86 Forest Guard in Gadchiroli Circle . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online before 16 July 2015.
Tags : Forest Guard
Jobs Opportunity in Maharashtra Forest Department (Government of Maharashtra) Recruitment 2015 For 86 Forest Guard Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Forest Guard
- No. of Vacancy : 86 Posts.
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1800/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have SSC (Secondary School Certificate).
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 30 Years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for Local ST candidates through (Online mode) computerized chhallan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website forest.erecruitment.co.in from 25.06.2015 to 16.07.2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.06.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.07.2015
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through SBI : 14.07.2015.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://fileserver2.mkcl.org/ForestERecruitment/OasisModules_Files/Files/Forest_2015_Advt.pdf
- Apply Online Link : http://forest.erecruitment.co.in/StaticPages/QualifyingQues.aspx?did=290