Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2018 Apply For 63 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Posts
Kurukshetra University , Haryana Recruitment 2018 . Kurukshetra University invites application for the post of 63 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 26 April 2018.
Tags : Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
Jobs Opportunity in Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2018 For 63 Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy
Job Details :
- JLN Library- 01 Post
- University College of Education – 01 Post
- Music & Dance- 01 Post
- Department of Education -10 Posts
- Education (Asst. Professor)- 04 Posts
- Directorate of Distance Education- 2 Posts
- Physical Education- 3 Posts
- Law- 05 Posts
- University College of Education- 10 Posts
Non- Teaching Posts:
- A controller of Examination- 02
- Assistant Registrar- 03
- Steno- Typist (English)- 24
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Controller of Examination: Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks and 15 years experience as Lecturer or equivalent experience.
- For Assistant Registrar: Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent.
- For Steno-Typist (English): Graduate with Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard and ability to qualify Computer Appreciation and Application test from a recognized University
- for Librarian: Master‟s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks and 13 years experience as Deputy Librarian.
- for Principle: Master’s degree and M.Ed with minimum 55% marks or PhD in Education and 15 years Teaching/research/administration experience as Lecturer or equivalent experience.
- for Professor : Ph.D./ M.Ed with minimum 55% in the concerned discipline and 8 years minimum Teaching/research/administration experience along with published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limits : As per Kurukshetra University rules
Application Fee : Application form must be accompanied with Demand Draft/on-line fee receipt/Cash Receipt of `600/- (`150/- for SC/ST/BC of Haryana and `300/- for female candidates). Persons with disabilities (PWD) of Haryana are exempted from payment of Application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates send Application forms complete in all respects for the above posts should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Estt.T) Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra-136119 latest by 26.04.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Dates For Submission of Application Form : 26-04-2018
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/Year2018/LeftLinks/JobsCareer/Advt_%202018%20(14_03_2018)%20(2).pdf
- Corrigendum link : http://www.kuk.ac.in/userfiles/file/Year2018/LeftLinks/JobsCareer/corrigendum%202.pdf