Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2016 For 133 Medical Officer Vacancies
Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2016 . Municipal Service Commission (MSC) Kolkata (West Bengal) invites On-line applications from the Citizens of India for recruitment to the post of 133 Medical Officer (General) under the Kolkata Municipal Corporation vacancies . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online on or before 08/01/2016
Tags : Medical Officer
Jobs Opportunity in Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2016 For 133 Medical Officer Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Posts : 133
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- + Grade Pay – Rs. 5,400/- plus other admissible allowances.
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : (I) M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University and duly registered in Medical Council. (II) 1 (one) year Experience in practice of Medicine / Working experience in the Public Health.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : Not more than 37 years as on 1st January, 2015. Upper age concession up to 5 (five) years is relaxable only to S.C. & S.T. candidates and up to 3 (three) years to O.B.C. (A & B) candidates of West Bengal. Such benefits are also available up to 45 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Application Fee: (Non-Refundable) 1) Application fee for General, O.B.C. (A) and O.B.C. (B) candidates is Rs. 150=00 (Rupees One hundred and fifty) plus Processing Charges Rs. 50=00 (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20=00 (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
2) For S.C., S.T. & P.H. candidates only Processing Charges Rs. 50=00 (Rupees Fifty) plus Rs. 20=00 (Rupees Twenty) towards Bank Charges for Challan deposit.
The application fees plus Processing charges as mentioned in Para’s (1) and (2) above shall be collected by all the branches of the United Bank of India and the same to be deposited to Account No. 0088050006323 through Challan generated after submission of Online Application at our website www.mscwb.org.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates are required to Apply Online on or before generation of challan is 08/01/2016 and application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank by 12/01/2016 and the process of submission of Application must be completed by 13/01/2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 08.01.2016
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.mscwb.org/emp_notice/msc_web_71_direct-ii_dated_19122015.pdf