JUIDCO Recruitment 2016 For General Manager, IT Officer Vacancies at jharkhand.gov.in
JUIDCO Recruitment 2016 . Govt. of Jharkhand Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Ltd. Urban Development Department,intends to recruit professionals on Deputation/contractual/Absorption basis for formulation, implementation and monitoring of various Central/State sponsored schemes in the State of Jharkhand.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 08-03-2016 till 6:00 pm
Tags : General Manager, IT Officer Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in JUIDCO Recruitment 2016 For General Manager, IT Officer Vacancies at jharkhand.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : General Manager (Works & Planning)
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. Scale-37400+8700(GP)+ (DA+TA+Medical+HRA)
- Post Name : IT Officer
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 60,000-80,000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification:
- General Manager (Works & Planning) : The post shall be regular and recruitment shall be on the basis of either deputation/absorption from any Works Department of Central /State Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking not below the rank of Superintending Engineer or equivalent or through promotion from engineering cadre of the company. Or direct recruitment In case of direct recruitment First Division in BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized institution in regular course with minimum 20 yrs of professional Experience. ME/M Tech in Civil/Structural Engineer is desirable. Eligibility: The incumbent having work experience of managing at least four projects of at least Rs.25 Crores each as head/overall in charge shall be considered.
- IT Officer : The said post shall be contractual in nature and appointment would be from open market. Eligibility Criteria:ME/M Tech in computer Science/IT with Gate score and 2 years of experience or full time Graduation degree in IT/CS/CA from recognized university/ institute with 6 years of relevant experience with 2 years experience in GIS/MIS. Mode of Recruitment: The recruitment shall be on the basis of evaluation of marks, experience as well as interview. 40% weightage of marks in ME/M Tech in computer science/IT and 30% weightage of GATE Score or 70% weightage for Graduation degree with 6 years of experience and the remaining 30% shall be given on the basis of the interview.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: as per notification
How to apply: Duly filled application form in prescribed format along with the attested copy of the proof of age, qualification and experience should be sent through registered post/speed post/courier/by Person to the “Chairman cum Managing Director”, Jharkhand Urban Infrastructure Development Company Ltd. (JUIDCO Ltd.), 2nd Floor, Vasundhara Mega Mart, Near ArgoraChowk , Ranchi, Jharkhand, 834002.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 8.03.2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/documents/10179/538733/JUIDCO%20Recruitment