JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 45 Medical Officer Posts at jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2016 . Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) in Health & Medical Education Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 06-02-2016 to 06-03-2016.
Tags : Medical Officer
Jobs Opportunity in JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 45 Medical Officer Posts at jkpsc.nic.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 45 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. .9300- 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
Age as on 1st January 2016: Minimum = 18 Years Maximum = 40 Years Physically handicapped candidates = 42 years Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories = 43 years Candidates in Govt. Service (in respect of candidates = 45 years already working in H&ME Department) Ex-serviceman = 48 years
Scheme of selection: The scheme of selection shall be notified separately.
Examination Fee: After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J&K Bank branch as given below:- General Category = Rs.510.00 Reserved Categories = Rs.260.00 The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
Centre of Examination: The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar and Jammu cities.
How To Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/” from 06-02-2016 to 06-03-2016
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:–
- . Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission.
- . Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications = 06.02.2016
- Last date for submission of online applications = 06.03.2016
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan = 07.03.2016
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detailed Advertisement Link : http://jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_MO_AYURVEDIC.pdf