Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2015 For Principal Official Language Officer Vacancy
Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2015 . Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites application for the post of Principal Official Language Officer on contract basis. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 17 July 2015.
Tags : Principal Official Language
Jobs Opportunity in Institute OF Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2015 For Principal Official Language Officer Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Principal Official Language Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Negotiable
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Masters Degree of a Recognized University or equivalent in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level and Experience as Hindi faculty in the Training institute and/or experience of writing tests (Question Papers) in Official language (Hindi).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 62 years as on 09.07.2015.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents send to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101 on or before 17.07.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 17.07.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Details Advertisement Link: http://www.ibps.in/career_pdf/ADVERTISEMENT_POLO.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.ibps.in/career_pdf/Application_Format_2.pdf