Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2015
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment 2015 . Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) invites Application for the post of 50 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) . Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) is one of India’s premier nuclear research centres. The centre is engaged in a broad-based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology. he employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 29 May 2015.
Tags : Junior Research Fellow
Jobs Opportunity in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Recruitment For 50 Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- No of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
For all the categories listed below :
- Candidates should have consistent good academic record.
- candidates should have secured minimum of 60% at post graduation and graduation levels from a recognized University.
- Candidates who have completed the relevant course are only eligible to apply.
Category – A : (Those who have completed M.Sc)
- Physics / Materials Science : Mathematics/Numerical Methods must be one of the subjects studied at the M.Sc. level and Chemistry as ancillary subject at B.Sc. level.
- Chemistry : Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level.
- Applied Physics/Applied Electronics : Physics and Mathematics as ancillary subjects at B.Sc. level.
Category – B : (Those who have completed M.LIS)
- Library and Information Science : Master of Library and Information Science with B.Sc. (any discipline).
Category – C : (Those who have completed M.Sc/M.Tech in Atmospheric Science )
- M.Sc in Atmospheric Science/ Meteorology and B.Sc degree with Physics, Mathematics as one of the subjects or M.Tech in Atmospheric Science Any B.E/B.Tech with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects. or Any M.Sc degree, B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects.
* Category B and C candidates will be registered for Ph.D. with other reputed university like University of Madras, Anna University.
Category – D : (Those who completed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc. [Tech.] from a recognized University) / M.Tech in Computer Science /Metallurgical Engineering / Materials Science & Engineering / Materials Technology / Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Nuclear Engineering/ Nuclear Science & Technology and Engineering Physics.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per IGCAR rules.
Selection Process : Candidates under the above said categories A – D will be selected based on written test and interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application Form along with attested copies of certificates & testimonials send by Registered or Speed post to The Assistant Administrative Officer [R], Recruitment Section, Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kancheepuram District Kalpakkam – 603 102. Tamil Nadu on or before 29.105.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 29.05.2015
- Announcement of Shortlisted candidates for Written Test in IGCAR website :05.06.2015
- Date of Written Test : 14.06.2015
- Date of Interview : Last Week of June
- Likely Date of Joining : 3rd Week of July
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link :http://www.igcar.ernet.in/recruitment/Advt_JRF2015.pdf