Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 For Navik General Duty Vacancy
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 . Indian Coast Guard invites application for the post of Navik General Duty (10+2 Entry) 01/2016 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 13 July 2015.
Tags : Coast Guard
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 For Navik General Duty Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Navik General Duty
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 –20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government.
- Relaxation of Percentage : Maximum 5% relaxation in the above percentage for SC/ ST candidates, sports person of National level and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e between 01 Feb 1994 to 31 Jan 1998.
Age of Relaxation :
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be through a Written Test, followed by an Physical Fitness Test (PFT), interview and initial Medical Examination.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through The website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 06.07.2015 to 13.07.2015.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 06.07.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 13.07.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/PDF/Advertisement/Navik%28GD%29.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx