Indian Army Recruitment 2015
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 . Indian Army invites Application for unmarried Male candidates for Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course-34 Commencing from Jan 2016 in 90 Vacancies. Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the de jure Commander-in-Chief of the army while the de facto leadership lies with Minister of Defence, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 10 July 2015.
Tags : Technical Entry Scheme Course
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Army Recruitment For 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-34 (90 Vacancies)
Job Details :
- Post Name : 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course-34
- No. of Vacancies : 90 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : 5400/-
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized education board.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates age must not be below 16 1/2 years & above 19 1/2 years as on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01-07-1996 and not after 01-07-1999 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on cutoff % as decided by the Rtg Dte & Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 10.06.2015 to 10.07.2015 at 1000 Hrs.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.06.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 10.07.2015
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_6_1516b.pdf