Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015 . Indian Air Force invites applications for the posts of Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades and Group ‘Y’ Trades from the designated Districts of State of Gujarat to become airmen. Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its primary responsibility is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct Aerial warfare during a conflict . It was officially established on 8 October 1932 as an auxiliary air force of the British Empire and the prefix Royal was added in 1945 in recognition of its services during World War II. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Recruitment Rally 04 June 2015 to 08 June 2015.
Tags : Technical) Trades
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Air Force Recruitment For Group ‘X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Group ‘Y’
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Group ‘X’ : Passed Intermediate/ 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in Diploma Course or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course.
- For Group ‘Y : Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Two years Vocational Course affiliated/recognised by CBSE / State Education Boards / Councils duly recognised at par with 10+2 by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course or in Intermediate/ Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Candidates should be born between 01 August 1995 to 30 November 1998 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit on date of enrolment is 21 years.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Documents verification, Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Interview.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates will be given specific date, time & venue for reporting and appearing in selection process as per selection programme given at Notification. The Registration for the Recruitment Rally will be done at Police Headquarters, Rajkot (Near Race Course Garden), Gujarat.
Important Dates :
- Date of Recruitment Rally : 04.06.2015 to 08.06.2015
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/Recruitment_Rally_Rajkot_Jun_15.pdf