Government of West Bengal (Department of Technical Education & Training) Recruitment – 16 Upper Division Clerk Vacancies
Government of West Bengal (Department of Technical Education & Training) Recruitment 2015 . Department of Technical Education & Training invites application for the post of 16 Upper Division Clerk. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online before 15 October 2015.
Tags : Upper Division Clerk
Jobs Opportunity in Government of West Bengal (Department of Technical Education & Training) Recruitment – 16 Upper Division Clerk Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Upper Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 16 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.8000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary
Education or its equivalent.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 40 Year As on 01.01.2015
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.webscte.org on or before 15.10.2015 & Send the Printout Along with photocopies of all testimonials of educational qualification, age proof and caste to the Joint Secretary, Technical Education & Training Department, Karigori Bhaban, Block – B/7, Action Area-III, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700160 on or before 16.10.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 15.10.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Printout : 16.10.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://webscte.org/pdf15/LDC%20Recruitment%20Details.pdf
- Apply Online : http://wbscte.ucanapply.com/wbscteldc/wbscte/state-council-ldc/