Government of Haryana (Mewat) Recruitment
Government of Haryana (Mewat) Recruitment 2015 . Applications were invited through advertisement published For the 05 Posts of Additional Block Programme Officer & Accounts Assistants. Mewat, adjacent to District Gurgaon, is a land of rich cultural heritage with historical background. The Meos, who trace their roots to the early Aryan invasion of Northern India, call them selves Kshatriyas and have preserved their social and cultural traits to a surprisingly to the large extent. Geographically, Mewat District is situated between 26-degree and 30-degree North Latitude and 76-degree and 78-degree East longitude. Gurgaon district bounds it on its North, while Rewari district lies to its West and Palwal district to its East. On South, the district shares its boundary with the State of Rajasthan.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. apply before 26 March 2015.
Tags : Additional Block Programme Officer , Accounts Assistants
Jobs Opportunity in Government of Haryana (Mewat) Recruitment For 05 Additional Block Programme Officer & Accounts Assistants Vacancies
1. Post Name : Additional Block Programme Officer
No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/-Per month.
2. Post Name : Accounts Assistants
No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 10000/-Per month.
Educational Qualification :
- For Additional Block Programme Officer : Post Graduate from any recognized university (with at least 50% marks) in Master of Business Administrator (MBA). Social Work. Sociology. Economics. Agriculture. Rural Development. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in the area of Rural Development.
- For Accounts Assistants : B.Com from a recognized University (with at least 50% marks). Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of Computer and experience in the maintenance of accounts.
Age Limit : 18 to 40 Years
How to Apply : Intrested Candidates may attend the walk-in-Interview which will be held on 27.03.2015 at 11.00 A.M in the O/o ADC-cum-ADPC, NREGS, DRDA, Mini Secretariat Mewat. Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in this Office latest by 26.03.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 26/03/2015
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 27/03/2015
More Details For Job Information Click Below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://mewat.gov.in/images/nregs_drda.jpeg