Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015 . Gauhati High Court invites application for the post of 191 Stenographer Grade-III . Gauhati High Court was established on 1 March 1948 after the Government of India Act 1935 was passed. It was originally known as the High Court of Assam and Nagaland, but renamed as Gauhati High Court in 1971 The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying.Apply before 27 June 2015 via Email.
Tags : Stenographer
Jobs Opportunity in Gauhati High Court Recruitment – 191 Stenographer Grade-III Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Stenographer Grade-III
- No of Vacancy : 191 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2900/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate who has passed High school examination from any recognized board /council/university.Diploma / Certificate in stenography/Shorthand from ITI/Polytechnic/Any other institute.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per Rules
How to Apply : Interested candidates may Apply in Prescribed Application Form along with scanned copy of Passport size photograph & Scanned copy of Signature via email to email@example.com on or before 27.06.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Form : 27.06.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : Gauhati High Court Recruitment