ESIC recruitment 2013 For 05 library assistant and stenographers Posts
ESIC recruitment 2013 . ESIC invites application for the post Of 05 library assistant and stenographers . The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 24th June 2013 .
Tags : library assistant and stenographers
Post Name:- Library Assistant, Stenographers
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 34800/- Per Month
Post Name:- Library Assistant
- Age Limit:- 19 – 25 Years
- No. of Post:- 06(UBC – 01, UR – 05) Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculation with certificate in library Science (1 year course after matriculation)
Post Name:- Stenographer
- Age Limit:- 18 – 27 Years
- No. of Post:- 05(UBC – 02, UR – 03) Posts
- Qualification:- Higher Secondary pass (pass in 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board) A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and database
Application Fee:- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen NIL, All other categories 125/- Fee has to be deposited in the any of branches of Union Bank of India, A/c No. 43901010036771, through Challan
How to apply:- Last date for submission of online application form is 24th june 2013 by 05:00 PM. Fill up all columns in the application form, append signature in full, with clear thumb impression and write the declaration on his own handwriting in the space provided in the application and send the same along with required documents in a cover superscribed “Application for the Post of_ ” by post/by hand/in the drop box kept in the premises of Regional office only so as to reach at the following address by closing date at 5.00 PM. The Regional irector, Regional Office, E.S.I. Corporation, 5/1, Grant Lane, Kolkata-700012.
For more Information Go to below link :-