Durj rajnandgaon Gramin Bank recruitment 2013 For 84 Officers, Office Assistant
Durj rajnandgaon Gramin Bank recruitment 2013 . Durj rajnandgaon Gramin Bank invites application for the post Of 84 Officers, Office Assistant Vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 17th June 2013 .
Tags : Officers, Office Assistant .
Post Name:- Officers, Office Assistant
Pay Scale:- Rs 7200 – 31500/- Per Month.
Total no. of Post:- 84 Posts
- Officer Scale -III:- 1 Post
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer):- 8 Posts
- Officer Scale -II (Agricultural Officer:- 1 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountants):- 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager):- 1 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer):- 1 Post
- Officer Scale-I:- 24
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- 46
Educational Qualification:- Degree from a recognised University in anydiscipline in Agriculture, Horticulture, Dairy, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture or its equivalent, with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III Below 40 years
- For Officer Scale- II Above 21 years – Below 32 years
- For Officer Scale- I Above 18 years – Below 28 years
- For Office Assistant Between 18 years and 28 years
Application Fee:- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.- Rs.100/- for all others
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.drgb.co.in from 04-06-2013 to 17-06-2013. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. (ii) Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- Common Written Examination CWE conducted in September 2012) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID. (iii) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website www.drgb.co.in and click on the link Recruitment/ Careers
For more Information:-