Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Recruitment
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Recruitment 2015 . Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission invites applications for the post of 04 Steno-cum-Computer Operator & Diarist-cum Dispatcher on Deputation or on Contract basis.The Delhi Vidyut Board was formed by the Government of NCT Delhi in 1997 for the purpose of generation and distribution of power to the entire area of NCT of Delhi except the areas falling within the jurisdiction of NDMC and Delhi Cantonment Board. On July 1, 2002, The Delhi Vidyut Board (DVB) was unbundled into six successor companies: Delhi Power Supply Company Limited (DPCL)- Holding Company; Delhi Transco Limited (DTL) – TRANSCO; Indraprastha Power Generation Company Limited (IPGCL) – GENCO; BSES Rajdhani Power Limited (BRPL) – DISCOM; BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) – DISCOM; North Delhi Power Limited (NDPL) – DISCOM. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online 13 April 2015.
Tags : Steno-cum-Computer Operator & Diarist-cum Dispatcher
Jobs Opportunity in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission (DERC) Recruitment For 04 Steno-cum-Computer Operator & Diarist-cum Dispatcher Vacancy
- Post Name : Steno-cum-Computer Operator
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
2. Post Name : Diarist-cum Dispatcher
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-2020/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Steno-cum-Computer Operator : Graduate with proficiency in English Typing (40 wpm), English Shorthand (80 wpm) and Diploma / Certificate in computing OR equivalent from recognised / reputed institution.
- For Diarist-cum Dispatcher : Senior Secondary (12th standard) passed from recognised Board / Institution and Official holding analogous post in Central / State Govt. or any PSU / Corporation / Autonomous body under Central / State Govt. on regular basis.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per general guidelines issued by Central Govt. / Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through website DERC website www.derc.gov.in. 0n or before 13.04.2015. candidates after successfully submitting application Online, should take a Print out of the application form, paste his/her recent photograph, put his/her signature in the appropriate column / space in the application, and must enclose a self attested copys of the certificates to substantiate the educational / other essential qualifications send to Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi-110017 on or before 20.04.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 13.04.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of On-Line Application : 20.04.2015
More Details For job notification Click Below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.derc.gov.in/Vacancies/Advertisement%20for%20the%20post%20of%20PPS,%20SCO,%20DCD.pdf
- Apply Online : http://220.127.116.11:8181/DERC/currentJobList.do?method=showCurrentJobList