Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Sub Inspector Vacancies at ddpolice.gov.in
Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016 . Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu Police Department, Daman invites application for the recruitment of 14 Police Sub-Inspector vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 21-04-2016 to 20-05-2016
Tags : Sub Inspector Vacancies
Jobs Opportunity in Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for Sub Inspector Vacancies at www.ddpolice.gov.in
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Inspector Group ‘B'(Non-Ministerial, NonGazetted)
- No of Vacancy : 14 Posts
- Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 Plus Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : (i) Graduate from a recognized University with 55% of marks. (ii) Certificate of computer of at least 3 months. (b) Desirable :- (i) Motor driving- Possession of license of LMV for at least 2 years. (ii) Degree in law
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 30 years (Relaxable for Government Servants Up to 5 years in accordance with the instruction/order issued by the Central Government.) Relaxable for Sons/daughters of deceased Police personnel of Daman & Diu, who died while in service, up to 5 years, subject to production of relevant documents.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.daman.nic.in from 21-04-2016 to 20-05-2016 till 05.00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20-05-2016 till 05.00 PM.
More Details For job information click below link:
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://ddpolice.gov.in/downloads/recruitments/re-advertisement-for-the-post-of-police-sub-inspector-male-female.pdf
- Apply online link : https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1094/3882/application.html