Competition Commission of India (CCI) Recruitment 2015 For 30 Office Manager, Deputy Director & Various Vacancies
Competition Commission of India (CCI) Recruitment 2015 .Competition Commission of India (CCI), New Delhi invites application for the post of 30 Office Manager, Deputy Director & Various Vacancies.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 07 December 2015.
Tags : Office Manager, Deputy Director
Jobs Opportunity in Competition Commission of India (CCI) Recruitment 2015 For 30 Office Manager, Deputy Director & Various Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Office Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Deputy Director
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 7600/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Office Manager : Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from recognized university and Diploma/Certificate course in Human Resource Management/ Secretarial Practices, or equivalent and with 3 year’s experience in the relevant field OR Bachelor’s degree in Library Science or equivalent OR Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or equivalent with 3 year experience or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university with one year diploma in Accounting/Finance/Cash and Accounts Course of Institute of Secretariat Training and Management or equivalent; and with 3 years experience in the relevant field.
- For Deputy Director : Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Commerce or Master’s Degree in Business Administration with Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Office Manager : 28 years
- For Deputy Director : 33 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of Competition Commission of India (Competition Fund) Account Payable at Delhi. No fee is to be paid by SC & ST candidates. Women candidates.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) sent to the Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Hindustan Times House, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 07.12.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 07.12.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.cci.gov.in/sites/default/files/vacancy/5thDRAdvertisement2015.pdf