Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 For 04 Veterinary Inspectors Vacancy
Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 . Animal Husbandry & Fisheries Department Chandigarh Administration invites application for the post of 04 Veterinary Inspectors on regular basis. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 28 September 2015.
Tags : Veterinary Inspectors
Jobs Opportunity in Chandigarh Administration Recruitment 2015 For 04 Veterinary Inspectors Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Veterinary Inspectors
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 3600/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have Matric or 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Two years Veterinary diploma course or equivalent from any University/Institution recognized/approved by council.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 25 years As on 01.01.2015
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Merit-cum-Selection OR Written Examination/Interview.
Application Fee : General/OBC category candidate have to pay Rs.200/- and Rs.100/- for SC candidate through demand draft payable at Chandigarh drawn in favour of Joint Director, Animal Husbandry, Chandigarh Administration.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of their qualifications/experience etc send to the office of the Joint Director, Animal Husbandry, Sector 22 behind Kiran Cinema, Chandigarh Administration on or before 28.09.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 28.09.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Details Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://chdanimalhusbandry.gov.in/Advertisement%20for%20the%20post%20of%20Veterinary%20Inspector.pdf