Central Footwear Training Institute Recruitment 2015 For Junior Technical Officer Vacancy
Central Footwear Training Institute Recruitment 2015 . Central Footwear Training Institute (CFTI), Chennai invites application for the recruitment of Junior Technical Officer vacancies on contractual basis. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 21-12-2015.
Tags : Junior Technical Officer
Jobs Opportunity in Central Footwear Training Institute Recruitment 2015 For Junior Technical Officer Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Technical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. . 9300-34800 (PB – 2) – with Grade Pay 4200
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Leather Technology from a recognised University/Institution or Equivalent and one year experience in footwear training institution or technical organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit. OR
- 2) Three Years Diploma in Footwear Technology from GLI or any recognized Institute/ Two years Textile Institute, UK Diploma in Footwear Technology from Institute like CFTI, FDDI, CLRI, and three years experience in responsible capacity in footwear training institution or technical organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit. OR
- 3) Graduate with Certificate course in Advance Footwear Technology from recognized institution of minimum 1 ½ years duration and 5 years experience in footwear training institution or technical organization dealing with footwear or footwear manufacturing unit.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years (Relax able by 5 years for department candidates/ Government employees / SC/ST & 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply: candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing passport size photo on it along with a brief self assessment (one page) regarding suitability for the post, self attested copies of certificates to the Director, Central Footwear Training Institute, Chennai (MSME) (A Government of India Society under Ministry of MSME) 65/1, GST Road, Guindy, Chennai-600032 on or before 21-12-2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission Of Application : 21-12-2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.cftichennai.in/