Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment
Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment 2015. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) invites application for the 10 posts of Assistant, Junior Stenographer & Senior Stenographer. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) is a research institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) with its headquarter in Lucknow. It is engaged in the field of science and business of medicinal and aromatic plants. CIMAP has four research centers situated in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pantnagar and Purara (neat Bageshwar, Uttarakhand).The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 31 March 2015.
Tags : Assistant, Junior Stenographer & Senior Stenographer
Jobs Opportunity in Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) Recruitment For 10 Assistant, Junior Stenographer & Senior Stenographer Vacancies
- Post Name : Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.1900/-
2. Post Name : Junior Stenographer (English/Hindi)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant : 10 + 2/XII or equivalent and typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi Typing.
- Desirable : Graduation or equivalent. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge of Computer to work on MS Office &Typing in English &Hindi both.
- For Junior Stenographer (English/Hindi) : 10 + 2/XII or equivalent and speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand (English/ Hindi) and 40/35 wpm in typing in English/ Hindi respectively.
- Desirable : Preference will be given to Graduate ate candidates having knowledge of Computer to work on MS Office and Shorthand/ Typing speed in Hindi & English both.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 18 to 38 yeras
Application Fee : Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 100/- drawn on any nationalized bank and valid for at least 3 months in favour of “Director, CIMAP” payable at Lucknow.
How to Apply : The application duly accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualification, experience and caste certificate, if applicable along with one recent passport size self- signed photograph affixed together with Demand Draft (if applicable) should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ….( Post Code…….)” by post to the Director, CSIR-Central Institute of Medicinal & Aromatic Plants, Post Office, CIMAP,Lucknow- 226 015 so as to reach on or before 31.03.2015 upto 5.00 p.m. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application form for each post indicating the Code No. of the post. Each application must be accompanied by separate Demand Draft(s).
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31.03.2015
More Details for job information click below link :
- Details Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.cimap.res.in/english/images/vacancies/2015/advt.1-2015.pdf
- Corrigendum : http://www.cimap.res.in/english/images/vacancies/2015/advt.1-2015.pdf