Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Recruitment 2015 For Registration Officer Vacancy
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Recruitment 2015 . Central Council of Indian Medicin (CCIM) invites application for the post of Registration Officer. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 06 October 2015.
Tags : Registration Officer
Jobs Opportunity in Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) Recruitment 2015 For Registration Officer Vacancy
Job Details :
- Post Name : Registration Officer
- No. of Vacancies : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Degree of a recognized University. 05 years experience as Office Superintendent/ Accountant.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 40 Years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category have to pay Rs. 100/- through Postal Order/Demand Draft drawn in favour of Central Council of Indian Medicine at New Delhi. SC/ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with a recent passport size photograph self attested copies of relevent Documents should be reached to the Secretry, Central Council of Indian Medicine, 61-65 Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi on or before 06.10.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 06.10.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form :http://www.ccimindia.org/latestupdate/Registration%20officer_14_08_15_41648.pdf