Assam PSC Recruitment 2015
Assam PSC Recruitment 2015. Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the post of 27 Research Assistant & Assistant Professor under Planning & Development Deptt. and Diphu Govt. College, Diphu under Higher Education Deptt. The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April, 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman.The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply before 27 April 2015.
Tags : Research Assistant & Assistant Professor
Jobs Opportunity in Assam PSC Recruitment For 27 Research Assistant & Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Post Name : Research Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.8000-35000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4300/-
2. Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Research Assistant : Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from any recognized University with either Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Agricultural Economics, Sociology, Anthropology, Social Anthropology, Social Work, Business Administration, Business Management, Geography or Commerce as one of the subjects. Preference shall be given to the Honours Graduates.
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University and the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 21 to 38 years as on 01.01.2015
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination OR Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary) send to the Commission’s office, Deputy Secretary Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 27.04.2015.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 27.04.2015
More Details For jobs information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.apsc.nic.in/Advertisement%206_2015..pdf
- Download Application Form : http://www.apsc.nic.in/Direct%20Recruitment%20Form.pdf