Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Recruitment 2016
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Recruitment 2015 . Assam Gramin Vikash Bank invites Application for the post of 100 Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have appeared at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 and declared qualified. The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online before 25 June 2015.
Tags : Officer in Middle Management , Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Jobs Opportunity in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Recruitment For 100 Officer (Scale I,II) & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Vacancies
Job Details :
- Post Name : Officer Junior Management Scale -I
- No of Vacancy : 46 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14500- 25700/-
- Post Name : Officer (General Banking Officer)Scale -II
- No of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.19400- 28100/-
- Post Name : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- No of Vacancy : 45 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Language Proficiency : Candidates must have studied Assamese, Bengali & Bodo as a subject in Matriculation/ 10th Standard or Pre University(10+2) or at any level upto Graduation.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (Age on 01.06.2014)
- For Officer Scale -I & Office Assistant : 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale -II : 21 to 32 years
Age of Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply : Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.agvbank.co.in from 11.06.2015 to 25.06.2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 11.06.2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 25.06.2015
More Details For job information click below link :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.agvbank.co.in/ufiles/agvb_2015-06-11_99_AGVB-Detailed-Advertisement-2015.pdf
- Apply Online : http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_agvbnk0615/